AP Plumbing is a NYS Certified backflow prevention device tester. Backflow devices are required on:
- Irrigation systems
- Commercial central heating systems
- Commercial and Industrial installations
- Fire protection systems
- Food Processing and Preparation
- Leisure and hotel facilities
- Printing and photographic equipment
- Water powered backups
- Water treatment plants
- Car washing
AP Plumbing Backflow Service will take care of all plumbing permits and submission of testing forms with the local Health Department and Monroe County Water Authority.
Backflow, causing cross-contamination between potable and non-potable water supplies, can constitute a serious public health hazard. RPZ valves will provide protection against this hazard.